OverviewDive into an undersea Bahamas adventure with SNUBA and explore a three-dimensional world that takes you deeper than snorkeling. Descend to a maximum depth of 15 feet (4.5 meters) with a highly skilled and certified SNUBA guide. You’ll breathe through an easy-to-use regulator while your air supply floats on a raft at the surface – no bulky equipment or special certification required. Departing from Stuart Cove in Nassau, embark on your 3-hour tour in the morning or afternoon with complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourDiscover the abundance of marine life in the tropical waters around the Bahamas! Begin your 3-hour SNUBA adventure tour with morning or afternoon hotel pickup, departing from Stuart Cove in Nassau at 9:30am or 1:30pm.
Participate in a 15-minute safety briefing as you learn to use the SNUBA equipment and hear what to expect during your underwater tour. Since SNUBA does not require any certification or previous experience, it’s easy – even if you have never snorkeled or have only the most basic swimming skills.
Hop on the boat, with complimentary bottled water available on board, and head to your destination in the gorgeous waters of the Bahamas. Upon arrival, just gear up with mask, fins, weight belt and SNUBA harness (wetsuits are available to rent for $10) and jump in!
Swim in groups of four to six people for about 30 minutes as you explore underwater with your skilled and certified SNUBA guide. Dive to your level of comfort, reaching a maximum depth of 15 feet (4.5 meters), and marvel at the tropical marine life in the clear turquoise Caribbean Sea. As you SNUBA, breathe easily through a regulator with the support of surface-supplied air, attached by a long hose to a support raft floating above the water. It’s fun, easy and great for the entire family!
After your SNUBA dive, you’ll be transported by boat back to Stuart Cove and dropped off at your hotel in Nassau.
Inclusions for Bahamas Snuba Adventure In Nassau
- Use of equipment
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bahamas Snuba Adventure In Nassau
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 9 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.