Bahariya Oasis The Golden Mummies Temple Of Alexander Black Mountains Sand Dunes And The Salt Lake - Cairo
OverviewExplore the Western desert of Egypt during your stay in Cairo in one day. Visit the famous Mummies Hall, Temple of Alexander, and the Temple of Ain El Muftella. You can also extend the tour to the White and Black desert with an overnight stay in a camp under the stars.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDiscover the Bahariya Oasis for one day with youregypttours.com, drive to Bahariya Oasis, 360 kilometers south west of Cairo. Enjoy a walk around the old village of the oasis and see the enchanting groves of palms and fruit trees. Enjoy a trip to the black Mountains, the sand dunes and the salt lake. Continue to visit the famous Mummies Hall. The Golden mummies were discovered in 1996 when a donkey belonging to antiquities guard on duty at the nearby Temple of Alexander got its foot caught in a hole. The donkey eventually feed itself but its owner, Abd El Maugud, notified the Antiquities authority and thus the first golden Mummies were discovered. Proceed to visit one of the water wells of cold or hot natural springs where you can bath and relax.Move to the ruin on a hill, the English House, at sunset and enjoy the panoramic view. In the evening, visit the village and shops, before you drive back to Cairo.
Inclusions for Bahariya Oasis The Golden Mummies Temple Of Alexander Black Mountains Sand Dunes And The Salt Lake
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bahariya Oasis The Golden Mummies Temple Of Alexander Black Mountains Sand Dunes And The Salt Lake
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip