Baku Night Tour
OverviewExplore night view of Baku city during "Baku Night Tour". See panorama of the city and enjoy a walk in the city boulevard. You will get a chance to see old parts of the city as well as modern buildings located nearby. You will see the Flame Towers and the city bay panorama along with Martyrs Lane; after you will cross the boulevard to see the Maiden Tower that will make your tour superb and memorable. The last stop will be Tosca restaurant where you will taste Azerbaijani local beer. This 3-hour night tour will be amazing experience for first time visitors who enjoy evening walks.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet with your tour guide at the central Ichersheher metro station. You will wonder through 12th century city walls, that were built by the ancient kingdom of Shirvanshahs. From there your guide will take you through the Philarmony garden and see the building of Philarmony, built in 1912 ad based on the design of Monte Carlo casino.
After a 15 minute walk you will arrive at the Funicular railway and take the train to the top of the city. There you will be able to enjoy the city bay view in its fullest and take photos. Here you will see the outstanding modern towers of Baku as the the Flame Towers are located in this area. You will also get a chance to visit The Martyrs Lane and be informed about its history and significance for Azerbaijani people.
You will then head back to the city and walk through the city boulevard. Baku Venice is also located there in the boulevard. You will be taken past the ancient and mystical monument, the Maiden Tower, a must-see ancient monument included in the UNESCO Historical Heritage List. You will hear about its history, different stories about its real architect and legends behind it.
At the end of the tour you will get a chance to taste local beer near the Caspian sea (additional charge), where you can enjoy the fresh air and view of the city from the balcony.
Inclusions for Baku Night Tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Baku Night Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.