OverviewEnjoy personal and professional attention from local tour guide during this tour where you will discover top attractions of Baku Old Town. You will learn about the main and unique monuments of Baku. Those include the Maiden Tower, the Palace of Shirvanshahs, the courtyard known as âDivankhanaâ, mosques and minarets, caravanserais and bathes. Old Baku has lots of treasures that will leave you with memories for many years. The tour will give you an insight about the rich history of oriental side of Baku.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe old town, locally called “Icharishahar”, is a unique historical part of Azerbaijan and is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Tour starts at Icharishahar metro station, just by the old city walls of Baku. From there you will move on to “Zanjir Bul-Bul”. On your way to the Palace of Shirvanshahs, you will get informed about the history of mosques, caravanserais, old trading squares, baths and madrasahs.
You will visit Shirvanshahs’ Palace, which is the central part of ancient Shiranshahs kingdom. Here you can see the spirit of Islamic civilization whilst passing through the courtyard and king’s private rooms. Get to know the history of the palace and visit the mausoleums that witnessed many troubles for the past two centuries. See the ancient and controversial pagan temple and be a witness of ancient pagan monuments discovered in different parts of Azerbaijan.
Visit the most remarkable and mysterious monuments of Baku; the Maiden Tower. This was built in the south-east part of Icharishahar. Your guide will tell you about its history and legends. Enjoy the memorable experience with your tour guide and head back to the central Icharishahar metro station.
Inclusions for Baku Old Town Walking Tour
- 0.5 Lt bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Local professional guide
Exclusions for Baku Old Town Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.