Bali Arts And Crafts Tour Including Ubud
OverviewDuring this half-day tour of Ubud and nearby villages, observe skilled artisans who create the exquisite jewelry, woodcarvings and paintings Bali is famous for. Visit Celuk Village, renowned for its gold and silver works, and Mas Village, where talented woodcarvers fashion items from hardwood. Complete your tour in Ubud, Bali's cultural capital, where your guide will take you to galleries and workshops that showcase high standards and feature quality work.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your local guide upon hotel pickup in Kuta, Sanur or Nusa Dua. Board your coach for Celuk Village, renowned in Bali as a major center for gold and silver works. Watch skilled goldsmiths and silversmiths create gorgeous pieces of jewelry among the galleries and workshops that line the villages main road. Your guide will accompany you to a selection of shops where artisans have perfected their skills to create unique and intricate designs. Learn about the jeweler families that comprise the village as you observe the elaborate production process for these works of art, including items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and broaches.
Balinese woodcarving is considered to be one of the finest in the world. For centuries woodcarvers created sculptures influenced by traditional beliefs and Hindu myths. On a tour of Mas Village, famous for its distinctive style of wood sculptures, youll find naturalistic forms as well as characters from Hindu epics. This village near Ubud has its own typical style of wood carving that is nationally and internationally recognized. Among the craft shops youll be introduced to expert woodcarvers who chisel ornate items from hardwood, including traditional Balinese masks used in ritual dance performances.
Your final stop is Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali, where many local and European painters have settled. Ubud boasts dozens of galleries and shops filled with paintings and sculptures, many by well-known artists. Youll visit a top-notch establishment with your guide for an overview of Balis stylistic differences. View traditional Balinese paintings as well as a variety of works by contemporary artists on display before returning by coach with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Bali Arts And Crafts Tour Including Ubud
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Bali Arts And Crafts Tour Including Ubud
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marrakech Airport
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City