Bali Ayung River Rafting With Buffet Lunch - Ubud
OverviewBali Ayung river rafting adventure in Bali offers a new challenge with complete facilities and new equipment . Bali Ayung Rafting introduced for those who want to enjoy the white water and challenges,it is so amazing once. located in Ubud, Bali Ayung rafting runs from the village of Payangan longer route that we already know in Ubud rafting. 12 km road length and can travel within 2.5 hours. After the trip we will enjoy lunch at the restaurant Ayung integrated with the locals ubud and will add to your experience during your vacation in Bali.
Know More about this tourAli rafting offers a different sensation and of course very challenging to try. This river has some rapids that challenge and stimulate your adrenaline. Site for the rafting itself is approximately 12 kilometers and can be completed within 2 hours. Along the way down the swift river, you will be spoiled with green bali landscape on the left and right. The river also has several small bali waterfalls that can be used to place photos. See also the beauty of bali carvings along approximately 200 meters by the artists in Ubud, which can be used as backdrop for photo taking.
Bali Rafting here is safe and of course accompanied by our experienced instructors. We have the team and staff have decades of experience serving the domestic and foreign tourists.
Bali Rafting Itinerary :
08.00 Pick up from hotel
09.45 Arrive at Starting Point
10.00 Start for Bali Rafting Adventure
12.30 Rafting finish and join the lunch
13.00 Back to hotel
14.30 Arrive at hotel
Inclusions for Bali Ayung River Rafting With Buffet Lunch
- 1. Petrol,English Speaking Driver
2. Indonesian Buffet Lunch
4. Safety Equipment Rafting with international standards
5. Bathroom and Change
Exclusions for Bali Ayung River Rafting With Buffet Lunch
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
YOU HAVE TO BRING ...!
1. Clothes compensation
2. Cash Money to buy drinks, photos, etc.
4. Sport shoes or sandals.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE