Bali Ceramics Workshop And Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour
OverviewDiscover a new way to appreciate one of the many arts and crafts of the Balinese culture by being a part of the creation process. Afterwards, take in the world-famous sunset at Tanah Lot on this half-day tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIn the afternoon, meet with your professional tour guide that will accompany you for this half day culture experience. Heading to Pejaten village which was famous as the central of roof-tile producers with a rich history, you will join your 1-hour short course. You will learn different techniques of making ceramic products. Start with learning methods of wedging, centering, lifting and forming, in addition to practicing the best positions for a mass of clay on the wheel. You will work on the potter's wheel and learn the basic of creating your own pieces. An experienced instructor will be on hand to impart their skills to you.
After the class, explore the museum and here you will see high quality collections of ceramic in various forms of animals, pots, kitchenware, cutlery or ashtrays.
At the end of the afternoon, will proceed to transfer to Tanah Lot, a temple perched on a rock in the midst of the ocean. Learn about the many ceremonies that the Balinese performs at this unique temple and hear about the legend of the giant snake living in the cave just next to the shore. Experience a magical sunset experience (subject to weather conditions) With that, you return back to your hotel for a well deserved rest.
Inclusions for Bali Ceramics Workshop And Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bali Ceramics Workshop And Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 paying adults are required (including for child)
Languages other than English will be subject to availability
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Minimum age is 7 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience
- Krakow Airport Arrival Shuttle Transfer
- Budapest Retro Design Centre Museum