Bali Day Trip Ubud And Batur Volcano Kintamani Including Barong Dance And Lunch - Kuta
OverviewSee the Barong Dance One of the interesting Balinese traditional attractions in Bali. Than explore and visit the center of Balinese wood arts, Blessing in the famous Holy Spring water Temple, see the process how to make luwak Coffee at coffee Plantation, Lunch at the local restaurant with beautiful view of Batur volcano Kintamani , Rice Terrace Tegalalang and interaction with the Monkey at Monkey Forest Ubud. All of this is offer during this Day Trip.
Know More about this tourMeet your experienced speaking English driver at your hotel for 8am departure, then board a comfortable minivan for the trip to the One of the interesting Balinese traditional attraction Barong Dance. You can learn a little bit about Balinese tradition while enjoying this dance. The dance will starting from 9am and finish at 10am after that your driver will continuing the trip to Wood carving village.
Wood carving village is where you can see the centre of Balinese wood arts. The main factor that makes the wood carving arts of this village unique is their style that combines the humanism and naturalism. You can enjoy and watch how the masterpiece of art that was made of wood is being created. Of course, you also can buy some of those pieces of arts and bring back it to your home for adding more artistic value in your living place.
The next place to stop is Tirta Empul Temple where you can find holy spring water. You will arrive here around 11:30am. This temple complex was built around 960 AD, so you also can see the ancient Bali culture on this temple. The most interesting you can to do here is blessing and purification with the holy spring water, your driver/guide will showing you step by step to doing this activities if you interest to doing.
After 1 hour discover Tirta Empul Temple the trip will continuing about 15 minute driving to Coffee Plantation. This is also your opportunity to great taste some of local coffee and see the process how to make of the most expensive coffee namely Luwak coffee. About 40 minute after see the Luwak coffee the Trip will continuing to see Kintamani.
Kintamani has beautiful natural scenery. The air is so fresh, and you can really relax here. The most interesting for kintamani is you can see from here the Batur volcano and Batur lake where you can enjoy the combination beautiful scenery of volcano and lake. while enjoying the beautiful scenery of Batur volcano here you will get Lunch at the local Restaurant that including on this tour. Most of the restaurant in here use buffet system, so you can eat as much as you want.
Continuing go down from kintamani to one more interesting places to visit known as Tegalalang rice terrace. While enjoying the rice paddies, you can also enjoy plants and trees which make this place perfect to get fresh air.
The last place is the sacred Monkey forest that is located in the center of Ubud area. The main attraction is the monkey that lives freely here. Locals have preserved this place, so it can keep its natural trait, which makes monkey and other animals can live without disturbance and like in its natural habitat. After this Place the tour is finish and your driver will take you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Bali Day Trip Ubud And Batur Volcano Kintamani Including Barong Dance And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Balinese coffee testing
- Parking fee
Exclusions for Bali Day Trip Ubud And Batur Volcano Kintamani Including Barong Dance And Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Country Side Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple tour Including Lunch at Rice Terrace
- Car Rental with English Speaking Driver
- Best Snorkeling in Hidden Place
- 2-Hour Aromatherapy Massage in Bali
- UBUD TOUR : INCLUDE MONKEY FOREST AND RICE TERRACE
- PRIVATE UBUD TOUR : TOP DESTINATIONS
- Taste of Archipelago
- Balinese and Javanese Culinary Exploration