Bali Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour
OverviewThis is an easy pedaled downhill cycling tour which will bring you closer to a part of Bali that is rarely visited by tourists. More than just a fun cycling day out, it is an experience of cultural exploration, which will help you to understand Balinese culture and admire the truth of the beauty of the island. While cycling you have a chance to visit a local school for charity program, organic farm with free coffee tasting, local priest compound visit and many unique activities are inserted, simple but will definitely leave a deep impression of your Bali holiday experience.
- Included charity program to a local school
- Chance to be a guest in local priest compound and interact with the family
- Visit to local organic plantation with free several coffee tasting
- Short walk through rice fields where local trained guide explain about Balinese rice planting culture
- Personal insurance coverage up to USD 75,000
Know More about this tour
The Indonesian island of Bali is a place that begs to be explored on 2 wheels. Embark on a bicycle tour that takes you from Kintamani to Ubud, making stops along the way at a coffee plantation, traditional priest compound, and places to eat delicious local fare.
After convenient pick-up from your hotel and transport to the hilly Kintamani volcano area, meet your knowledgeable guide, strap on your helmet, and begin pedalling away. Explore parts of Bali rarely seen by tourists, visiting a variety of off-the-beaten-track locations that immerse you in the island's striking beauty. Stop at a rural school and see how local children spend their days—a portion of your tour cost benefits this facility.
Enjoy a light breakfast while admiring magnificent views of Lake Batur, then cycle downhill from Kintamani to Ubud. Experience some of Bali's most pristine and untouched landscapes as your guide explains the culture, traditions, and realities of Balinese life. Visit a local priest compound and interact with the residents, and then enjoy samples of various coffees at a nearby coffee plantation.
As you near the finish point, stop in the village of Laplapan for lunch in an organic restaurant that's surrounded by rice paddies. Learn a little about local rice production and its importance to the local economy before ending your experience with a hassle-free ride back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Bali Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour
- Free hotel return transfers
- Cycling equipment and mineral water
- Light breakfast overlooking Mount and Lake Batur
- Charity in local school
- Balinese Lunch
- Guiding fee
Exclusions for Bali Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- Sun block lotion
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.