Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip With Lunch
OverviewThis most popular full day tour in Bali is a tour package with an impressive experience to visit Kintamani with their breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake, Balinese culture with their majestic heritage, nature with their tropical plantation, also to see the making of many beautiful handicraft which is made by local people. This tour is very enjoyable with our professional Tour Bali Driver who always do outstanding for guest satisfaction. transported by full air-conditioning comfortable car and served with delicious lunch and afternoon tea on the way of the trip.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, begin with a visit to a Batubulan village to see the center of handmade batik weaving. Afterward, head to Celuk Village to see the gold and silver smith, and to Mas, to learn about wood sculpture.
Continue to Batuan Ubud, a village known for its artwork and distinct painting style that originated in the 1930s. Then travel to the Batuan Trinity Temple to see its intricate carvings and architecture up close. From there, make your way to Gunung Kawi Temple Sebatu, home to a holy water fount and large koi pond.
Break for lunch at Kintamani, with views of Mt. Batur and its caldera lake.
After lunch, head to the village of Tegalalang to taste Bali Luwak coffee and ginger tea, and see the spice garden and rice terrace. After some afternoon tea, visit the Ubud Village, a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex, as well as the Ubud Market and Ubud Palace then ending the trip by visiting Tegunungan Waterfall.
Your day trip will conclude with transportation back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip With Lunch
- Private tour per booking
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:9am: Pickup at your Bali hotel
9:45am -11am: Visit Batubulan Village, Celuk Village, Batuan Village, and Mas Village
11:30am - 12:15pm: Visit Sebatu holy spring temple
1pm - 2pm: Lunch while see Mt. Batur
2:30pm - 3:30pm: Visit coffee luwak and terrace rice field
4pm - 6pm: Visit monkey village, Ubud market, king palace and Tegunungan Waterfall
7pm: Back to your Bali hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please bring sun cream, hat and camera for your personal use.
Minimum age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.