Bali Fullday Rice Terrace, Volcano, Tanah Lot Sunset
OverviewIf you just want to spend one day to explore the beauty and culture of Bali, this is the best way where you will know how Balinese way of life, culture and scenery. This full day trip include all entrance fee, lunch, dinner and expert English speaking driver. This is private tour for just you and your companions with air conditioned minibus, maximum 5 people for small group but different price will be applied for bigger size group. Enjoy your trip and find the charm of Bali.
Know More about this tourYour expert driver will pick you up in the morning from your hotel's lobby and take you to one of Balinese traditional house compound where you can see how the original Balinese compound look like, their way of life and how they keep social interaction in their community.
Proceed to see art works and local handicraft such as at Celuk, Mas, and Ubud. Afterward visiting the beautiful view of rice terrace at Tegallalang, Temen village for coffee break. Lunch served at restaurant overlook to magnificent view of Volcano and Lake Batur. Then drive down to southwest of the island to Taman Ayun royal temple. After that at last we head to Tanah lot temple before 6pm for sunset. Having dinner at one of restaurant that located on the cliff where sunset and the view of the temple as background of the restaurant.
Please be noted that your expert driver will serve you with patients, honest, friendly and informative to ensure your holiday be memorable one.
The end of the trip will drop you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Bali Fullday Rice Terrace, Volcano, Tanah Lot Sunset
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Nuadua, Tanjung benoa area)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- bottled water
Exclusions for Bali Fullday Rice Terrace, Volcano, Tanah Lot Sunset
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 5 people per booking for regular van and 12 people for bigger van
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.