Bali Half-Day Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
OverviewDiscover why Bali is another way to say "paradise" on this private half-day sunset tour. You will be taken to visit the royal temple of Mengwi Kingdom well known as Taman Ayun temple, Visit Alas Kedaton monkey forest to see hundreds of monkeys, and finally witness the magnificent and iconic sunset view at Tanah Lot temple
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEnjoy an amazing private half day tour include visit to Taman Ayun temple, Alas kedaton Monkey forest and the famous Tanah lot temple. This private day tour will take you to see Balinese temples, Natural wildlife and exotic view of Tanah Lot Sunset
Pick up from your lobby hotel at afternoon, the driver will drive you to your first destination" Taman Ayun temple" which was belong to the King of Mengwi empire built in 1634 . The temple has impressive gate, numerous temple complex and beautiful green garden surround it
After Taman ayun, the driver then take you to Alas Kedaton Monkey forest to see hundreds of monkeys and also hundreds of giant bat hanging on the giant rain forest tree. The local people were believe if the monkey was the guardian of the forest and also the sacred temple located in the center of forest
The last destination, the driver will take you to visit Tanah lot temple which is very important temple for Balinese Hindu. The temple was built on the giant rock by the first Javanese priest who succeeded spread Hindu religion in Bali . On this site you will promised the stunning view of Sunset with Tanah lot temple as a backdrop. perfect way to finish your half day tour
After the sunset the driver will take you back to your hotel
Inclusions for Bali Half-Day Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Bali Half-Day Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.