OverviewExperience a day cycling and exploring traditional Balinese villages, on this full day, small group cycling tour. You will visit the villages of Bayung Gede Kintamani, Taro and Keliki. You will have a two hour downhill cycling adventure through the countryside while viewing the scenic Bali landscape, local temples and rice fields. You will get to see the daily life of the Balinese people while being entertained and learning more about the Balinese culture.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
Your driver picks you up from your accommodation (select resort areas of Bali only) for the drive to Bayung Gede Kintamani, a roughly 1.5-hour drive from the southern Bali region. (If you are staying in Ubud, it will be about 45 minutes.)
Upon arrival at the cycling start point located in the high hills of Bayung Gede, you'll be fitted with your bike and helmet. Listen to a short briefing about your tour and safety procedures from your guide, and then take off through the countryside.
Follow your guide on a journey to shows you a variety of coffee and cocoa plantations, green rice fields, river valleys, off-road tracks, rainforests, and more. Along the way, see some of the native villages where local people go about their daily routines; some villagers work on their land, Balinese women prepare the daily prayer offering, and kids play outdoors. This bike tour is designed to give you a break from Balis busy main roads so you can discover the island's natural environment, only accessible by getting off the beaten path.
Ride through Taro, Keliki, and on to Sebali, and enjoy a lunch of various Indonesian dishes, salad, and fresh local fruit. Your tour ends in the mid-afternoon with return to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Bali Mountains And Villages Cycling Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only) by air-conditioned minivan
- Bike and helmet
- Entrance fees
- Cycling guide
Exclusions for Bali Mountains And Villages Cycling Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.