Bali Mt. Batur Sunrise Hike And Coffee Plantation TourWrite a Review
Watch the sun rise from the top of Mt. Batur on an 11-hour hike and coffee plantation tour of Bali. Enjoy breakfast with views of the volcano, and peer into its crater at the summit. Stop at a traditional coffee plant to taste some Balinese coffee.
- Hike to the top of Mt. Batur
- Watch the sun rise from the summit of Mt. Batur
- Taste traditional Balinese coffees and teas
- Enjoy breakfast at the top of an active volcano
- Peer into the craters of Mt. Batur
Know More about this tour
Enjoy an early morning tour to Mt. Batur, and experience the majesty of the active volcano and its surrounding landscape at the first light of day.
Following a pick-up from your hotel at approximately 02:00, transfer to Mt. Batur on an approximate 1.5-hour drive. Upon arrival at the start point of your hike, you will be welcomed by a local hiking guide. They will issue you with some security data and a flash light to use during your walk.
Then, take a 2-hour hike to the summit of the volcano, reaching the top in time to experience the beauty of the dawn. Your trekking guide will serve a breakfast of bread, bubbled egg and hot tea as you watch the sunrise from the top of Mt. Batur. After breakfast, take some souvenir photos before walking to 2 craters on the mountain. Peer into the mouth of an active volcano, before hiking back down the mountain.
On route back to your hotel, stop at a traditional Balinese coffee processing plant to see various tropical plantations. Learn how to make Balinese coffee using traditional methods, and taste some of the local produce, including herbal teas, chocolate, coffee and the unusual and expensive Luwak coffee from Bali (the most expensive coffee in the world).
Inclusions for Bali Mt. Batur Sunrise Hike And Coffee Plantation Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Morning breakfast tea
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bali Mt. Batur Sunrise Hike And Coffee Plantation Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.