Bali Ocean Walker
OverviewA short but awesome thing to do in Bali which will give you an ultimate experience. You will have a great opportunity to see marine life by doing Ocean Walker in Bali. Although Ocean Walking is an easy activities comparing with scuba diving, but you will have excellent chance to get in touch with some tropical fishes in their life and seeing live corals. You will only need using helmet with oxygen in it which will be provided to keep breathing as usual. You do not even need any previous training or experience or even for you with the first experience in the ocean. You will be accompanied with well trained Ocean Walking instructors at all times under water.
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourSee marine life in an easy way, walking and enjoy the beautiful of tropical fishes with not swimming skill needed. Here is the itinerary of the tour:
09:00 - 09:15 am: Meet and Greet
Your driver will meet you at your accommodation and head to Tanjung Benoa, where Ocean Walking experience take place.
10:00 am: Arrive at the Location
Get your mineral water to refresh your body and soul and getting ready to get instruction from instructor.
10:15 am: Ocean Walking Begin
After change into your swimsuit, then its off to Ocean Walker station-it takes only 3 minutes from the beach. Stay calm, you will be served you well by the all staff and you dont have to worry about anything! Fresh air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet. You go down the stairs to the bottom of the sea while seeing the wild fish surrounding you. Just walk in! The instructors will always accompany you during the activity. Just relax and feel your closeness to the nature. With an unique helmet design, you can get face-to-face with the sea life and be able to take a breathe the same as you do on the surface you do not even get your hair wet and also you still can wear your glass or contact lenses. You will able to walk around 25 - 30 minutes in the ocean and playing with some fishes in their habitat with a lot of fun.
10:45 am: Ocean Walking Finish
When the this activity is finished, you will be able to freshen up and take a shower at open air shower facilities, changing your wet clothes and getting ready to go home.
11:00 am: Going back Home
Conclude your tour with a transfer back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Bali Ocean Walker
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, Seminyak area or Bali Benoa Port
- Bottled water
- Professional instructor
- International standard safety equipment
- Approximately 30-minute dive at the ocean
- Changing Room
- Shower facilities
Exclusions for Bali Ocean Walker
- Food and any other optional expenses
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
The duration of the trip is approx 3 hours (from pickup till drop off)
Not recommended for participants with asthma, epilepsy, or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.