Bali Private Shore Excursion (Cruise Ship) - Ubud
OverviewBest introduction of Bali from the cruiseship While cruising across South East Asia to Australia or other way around, you will be stopping in one of the most popular cruise ship destination in beautiful island of Indonesia known as Bali or "the Island of paradise. " This shore excursion is designed for those who want to learn about the history. Here you can find many an interesting and authentic experiences unique to this island. Enjoy a 10-hour private tour of Bali that combines different activities and attractions on the island. You will be led into a Balinese temple, see the lush green rice fields, villages and learn about Bali's unique coffee Luwak. Plus, visit Ubud for an understanding of the regional arts and crafts scene, part of local Balinese life including local market.
Know More about this tourItinerary
This Hindu temple is looked after by the villagers of the Batuan countryside and features Balinese ornamentation with a roof made from the fiber of chromatic black palm trees. Then visit Tegenungan Waterfall, one of the few waterfalls in Bali that isnt situated in the highlands or mountains. It's only about 50 feet high (15 meters), so you can jump right into the waterfall if you wish (only after paying for insurance). Tegenungan is known for its lush green surroundings and heavy water flow, perfect for swimming and cooling off.
Next, head to the Tegalalang Rice Fields near Ubud, where subak (a traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system) is practiced. According to local history, subak was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. Admire the view from here that spreads out to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. and next visiting to Batur volcano (view point).
After this, proceed to a coffee, cocoa, and tea plantation in Ubud, where Luwak coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries that have been eaten by the Asian palm civet, a cat-like animal, and passed through its digestive tract, where fermentation occurs. After the civet excretes the berries, they are collected by farmers from the forest floor for cleaning, roasting, and grinding, just like any other coffee. You will be shown the process of making this coffee and can enjoy a tasting of the plantation's coffee, tea, and cocoa drinks (included, except for the Luwak, which you can purchase).
Continue your day trip to the Ubud art villages to learn about the fine arts produced here. Balinese art and crafts have been classified into several groups and styles in Ubud.
Inclusions for Bali Private Shore Excursion (Cruise Ship)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private guide and driver,
- Comfort air conditioned vehicle,
- Petrol and Parking fee
Exclusions for Bali Private Shore Excursion (Cruise Ship)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE