Bali Private Tour Waterfall With Tanah Lot Temple - Kuta
OverviewGo to Hidden away in the countryside, to visit Nungnung Waterfall a great spot to visit without the tourist crowds. Then visit and see 6 hectares of Bali Sangeh Monkey Forest are filled with giant nutmeg trees capable of growing as high as 40m. After that to visit The beautiful of Pura Taman Ayun, its a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features. Afterward, to visit Tanah Lot Temple, its one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
Know More about this tour
Your Driver/Guide at 9am will come to pick you up to start your Private tour to the first destination Nungnung Waterfall. This waterfall located in an idyllic village by the same name, is one of the most picturesque locations in Bali. Sitting at 900 meters above sea level and hidden away in the country side, Nungnung Waterfall is a great spot to visit without the tourist crowds so you will able to take picture for many time you want. To reach this place you will go down through 560 stairs, but dont worry you will full satisfy when you arrive down.
About 1pm the Next Place to Visit is Sangeh Monkey Forest near the village of Sangeh, in southwestern Bali. It has six hectares of forestland with giant nutmeg trees. The main attractions here are the hordes of funny yet wise Balinese monkeys inhabiting both the trees and the temple, Pura Bukit Sari, found in the heart of the forest. The monkeys of the forest are believed to be sacred and indeed will approach anyone paying respects at the temple. After 1 hour here in this Monkey forest your Driver/Guide will take you to the next place.
Pura Taman Ayun is your next place to Stop. Its a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features. The temple garden was featured on the television program Around the World in 80 Gardens. Thats way this temple must visiting when you are in Bali. Your Driver/Guide will telling you all about this place more complete during the tour will make you more excited to visit and discover this Temple.
The last place to visit is Tanah Lot Temple, you will arrive here around 5pm. It is one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves. Tanah Lot is simply among Bali's not-to-be-missed icons. At high tide the rock of Tanah Lot appears like a boat floating on the waves. Enjoy to discover this temple for 1 hour and make sure to capture your best moment because this Temple really beautiful.
After Tanah Lot temple your Driver/Guide will drop you Back to your Hotel.
Inclusions for Bali Private Tour Waterfall With Tanah Lot Temple
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bali Private Tour Waterfall With Tanah Lot Temple
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Country Side Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple tour Including Lunch at Rice Terrace
- Car Rental with English Speaking Driver
- Best Snorkeling in Hidden Place
- 2-Hour Aromatherapy Massage in Bali
- UBUD TOUR : INCLUDE MONKEY FOREST AND RICE TERRACE
- PRIVATE UBUD TOUR : TOP DESTINATIONS
- DMZ - Dream Museum Zone Bali Admission Ticket
- Taste of Archipelago