Bali Sightseeing And Uluwatu Tour
OverviewBali Uluwatu Tours is an Bali Full Day Tour Package to Visit Uluwatu Temple with sunset view facing to the Indian ocean and watching the beautiful Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple. Our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Bali Uluwatu Tours
Know More about this tourThis Uluwatu Tours package will start from Pandawa Beach is located in Kutuh Village, South Kuta District, Badung Regency; around 3 km from the famous Nusa Dua area and Uluwatu Temple. In the past, this beach was hidden behind hill so it was called Secret Beach. Secret Beach actually had known well by some tourists. However, the difficult access to this location made this beach was empty. The visitors of this beach were only a few foreign surfers or domestic tourists. Fortunately, the local government of Badung Regency realized the potential of this beach and quickly managed this beach then launched it as a new mainstay attraction. Continue visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park planned to be established a landmark or Bali mascot, in the form of a giant statue, that is a statue of Lord Vishnu riding a Garuda bird, then continue the tour to visit the Beautiful Padang - Padang Beach is one of the best white sand beaches,
then we continue to visit the main site is Uluwatu Temple is amazing temple sits on 70 meter protuding cliff with some group monkey nearby, then the tour will continue to watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the uluwatu temple, is a Balinese dance takes story from fragment Ramayana, and then the last site during Uluwatu tours is visit Jimbaran beach to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner on the beach at local restaurant. The Uluwatu Tours will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this Full day tour package.
Times & Schedule
- 10:00 Pick up at the hotel
- 11:00 Visit Pendawa Beach
- 13.00 Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- 14.30 Visit Padang - Padang Beach
- 17.00 Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 Watch Kecak and Fire Dance Performance
- 20.00 Enjoy fresh Seafood dinner at Jimbaran
- 22.00 Back to hotel
Inclusions for Bali Sightseeing And Uluwatu Tour
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
Exclusions for Bali Sightseeing And Uluwatu Tour
- Entrance Fee
- Your Meal
- Performance ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.