OverviewMeeting the same strict safety and service standards we deliver for Telaga Waja river, it will challenge you and your guide every step of the way! Come and enjoy this great whitewater rafting tour with a gorgeous view.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThe thrilling Telaga Waja adventure begins in the foothills of the sacred Mount Agung, after an in-depth safety and equipment briefing by our experienced guides. From the time you drop into the first set of rapids, your heart will be racing and adrenaline pumping. In a continual spray of white clear water, you will rush past steep banks and ancient hanging trees, whilst rafting guides will give you instruction and work with you to safely navigate the raft through torrents, twists, tight turns and inclined rapids.
Overhead obstacles, narrow gorges and breathtaking views of terraced rice fields all along the way will give you an appetite for your final challenge - the water dam! Hold on, Take a deep breath, and down you go!
Our Telaga Waja experience is a fantastic experience from start to finish. From the moment you put on your life jacket and helmet and take a tight grip of your paddle to the very second you finish your last taste of the delicious mouth watering buffet, this really is thrills all the way!
Inclusions for Bali Telaga Waja Rafting Adventure With Buffet Lunch
- Whitewater rafting
- Buffet lunch
- Professional river guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hot showers and towel
- All equipment
Exclusions for Bali Telaga Waja Rafting Adventure With Buffet Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos , CD and print form(available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 7 years, max age 64 years old
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved (stairs)
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.