Bali Temples And Rice Terraces Full-Day Tours - Ubud
OverviewExplore Balis ancient temples, farms and terraced rice fields on a full-day tour through the islands most remarkable places. See the 11th-century shines at Gunung Kawi, and experience a holy blessing in Tirta Empuls temple spring. Enjoy lunch at a jungle restaurant before trekking into the heart of a lush rice paddy for views of the jade-green landscape. Taste Balis renowned Luwak coffee at a local plantation, then spot the long-tailed macaques in a monkey forest before returning to your hotel.
Know More about this tourBali Temples and Rice Terraces Tour brings you to the centre of art and culture in Ubud, you will see how the local people live their daily life and make their creations. In this tour you will be invited to have a holy blessing at the holy spring temple for purification and soul cleansing.
At 9am you will be picked up from your accommodation in your private vehicle and taken to Ubud.
You will arrive at Gunung Kawi at 10:30am. This is an 11th century temple and funerary complex that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan River. It comprises 10 rock-cut Candi (shrines) that are carved into some 7 metre high (23 foot) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face.
Visit the Holy Spring Temple (Tirta Empul). Here you can have a holy blessing for purification. You will be provided with a Sarong to enter the temple as well as doing the blessing.
Next you will have a lunch at a small restaurant inside the jungle with views of the valley and rice terraces. The rice terraces are the next stop. You will have a short trek to the middle of rice paddy fields surrounded by the green countryside. After your short trek you will stop at a coffee plantation to taste the Luwak Coffee which is strangely digested through the Luwak.
Visit a popular monkey forest in the centre of Ubud to see long tailed macaques in the green jungle before arriving back at your hotel at 7pm.
Times & Schedule
- 08.00 - 09.00am Pick up your hotels
- 09.00 - 10.00am Gunung Kawi
- 11.00 - 12.00pm Tirta Empul
- 12.00 - 12.30pm Coffee Plantation
- 13.00 - 14.00pm Lunch
- 14.30 - 16.00pm Trekking Tegalalang Rices Terraces
- 16.30 - 17.30pm Ubud
- 17.30 - 18.00pm Back to your hotel
Inclusions for Bali Temples And Rice Terraces Full-Day Tours
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
Exclusions for Bali Temples And Rice Terraces Full-Day Tours
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.