OverviewEnjoy this full-day tour that visits the royal temple of Taman Ayun, a quick break to sample Balinese coffee tasting at a local coffee plantation, and finishing with sightseeing at the most beautiful temples in Bali: Ulun Danu Temple and Tanah Lot.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour08.00 -
Pick up from your hotel on selected area only ( Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua only)
09.30 - 10.15
Your first visit is Taman Ayun Temple, The royal temple of the Mengwi Empire built in 16th century. Enjoy a walking tour of this temple built on land surrounded by the giant lotus fish ponds and gardens. There is also beautiful temple building with multi-tiered roofing and other examples of Balinese architecture
10.30 - 11.00
Visit local coffee plantation where you will be able to taste local coffee blends, including the most expensive coffee in the world" coffee luwak. Here also you can see many types of Indonesian coffee plantations and also learn the traditional way to process the coffee bean into smooth and rich flavored Balinese coffee
11.30 - 12.30
Enjoy sightseeing at one of the iconic temple in Bali located in the shore of beautiful Beratan lake, Ulun Danu Temple. This temple was very important for the local farm, who prayed to Dewi Danu, the Goddess of water, river, and lakes, who bestows fertile soil and excellent harvests.
12.45 - 13.30
Indonesian buffet lunch (if option selected) or lunch at your own expenses
15.00 - 16.00
The last visit is the iconic temple of Tanah Lot. The temples were built on the giant rock by Dang Hyang Nirartha, a Hindu priest from Java who succeeded in spreading Hinduism in the Island of Bali. The temples have a stunning postcard view.
Tour ends and you'll be taken back to your hotel
Inclusions for Bali Temples Day Tour Including Luwak Coffee Tasting
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Coffee tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Bali Temples Day Tour Including Luwak Coffee Tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.