Toya Devasya Hot Spring Bali
Is the Local name of the Hot Spring Water as also popular with healing place on hot spring, located in the bottom of Batur Volcano. Manage by corporation local Village and government as absolutely become an amazing place, the Toya Devasya Hot Spring Water provides sun chair, nice hot spring polls, towel, toilet and changing rooms.
Batur Volcano Lunch
Enjoy the Balinese and Indonesian cuisine, serve on self-service as popular with Buffet. Serve on amazing favorite food in Indonesia as Spring role, Nasi Goreng, Mie Goreng, Chicken Kare and Chicken Sate, Vegetables and much more also Balinese Dishes can be enjoyed on the lunchtime on overlooking to a great panorama of Batur Volcano.
Temen Village Coffee Plantation
Bali has popular with friendly people as willing to welcome a friend to visit their place and enjoy a cup of coffee together and have a chat. And the most drink served is a Coffee or tea as the welcome drink. A specially welcome by a cup of Luwak Coffee or black Bali Coffee is a type of Balinese person. On this tour, you will visit the farm of Balinese coffee plantation.
Tegalalang Ubud Rice Terrace
the popular rice terrace in Bali especially in Ubud north area. Visiting rice terrace you will be able to do little trekking to get enclosed with padi field, seeing the Amazing View and capture your best moment of visiting time as unforgettable memory in Bali.
Monkey Forest Ubud
Located on the south bottom of Ubud city center, its one of the funny place ever in Bali. In Monkey forest Ubud you will see the tropical monkey playing around in their own habitat, well known in monkey forest Ubud there is four group of a monkey on same spice as a tropical monkey.
Goa Gajah Temple
well known as Elephant cave temple, the oldest temple located in the south-east of Ubud City. Visiting Goa Gajah Temple you will be allowed to visit all inside area of the temple and also visiting the part of the cave from the main gate of Elephant Cave Temple. The visitor has to wear a sarong to visit a holy area and sarong will be provided on the temple
The favorite waterfall in Bali, taking a great moment to have selfy on stage by scenery green amazing view of Tegenungan Waterfall. Located on the middle of Petanu River where is exactly on Kemenuh village, is become popular as a tourist attraction because it's easy to access to the waterfall and the view if you compare to other waterfalls as nowhere can beat the Tegenungan waterfall Panorama.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Itinerary time of the Ubud Hot Pring Tour : 08 : 00 Am Departure from Hotel 09 : 30 Am Visit Monkey Forest Ubud 10 : 30 Am Departure to Batur Volcano 12 : 30 Am Lunch at Batur Re.. read more
Departure Details :
Hotel pickup available in your hotel area in Ubud, Seminyak, Kuta, Kerobokan,Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Denpasar, padang bai, candi dasa , payangan, keramas, gianyar, Saba... read more
Return Details :
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
OverviewBali private full day tour with a professional guide with hotel pickup and drop-off at your hotel. You will visit Batur volcano, Ubud coffee plantation in Temen Village, Rice terrace on Tegalalang Village, Ubud Monkey Forest, Elephant Cave Temple and Tegenungan Waterfall. Tour is limited to a maximum of 6 travelers. This tour starts at 8am with pickup at your hotel lobby and finishes at 6pm with drop off at your Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Change Room at Toya Devasya Hotspring Batur Volcano
- Olympic pool access at Toya Devasya Hotspring Batur Volcano
- Coffee and Tea at Coffee plantation
- Entrance fees
- Batur Toya Devasya Hot Spring Ticket 200.000 IDR per person
- Monkey Forest 50.000 IDR per person
- Goa Gajah Temple 15.000 IDR per person
- Batur Volcano 30.000 IDR per person
- Waterfall Tegenungan 15.000 IDR per person
- Lunch are optional at Batur volcano view point
Know More about this tour
Toya Devasya Hot Spring Bali
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- Nusa Penida Day Trip with Lunch
- Exploring The Natural Beauty Of Bedugul In A Day
- Ubud Traditional Village Art and Cultural Tour