At 8:30am, from your Bali accommodation, board a private, air-conditioned vehicle destined for three Balinese craft villages. Each famed for a different art form, including Batik art, gold engraving, and woodcarving. Explore Tohpati, Celuk, and Batuan, and Mas villages with your guide and then proceed to Batuan Temple, an ornamental shrine guarded by stone statues, and appreciate the complexs minor details. Your next stop is Tegalalang Rice Terrace, picturesque fields of manicured emerald paddies, where youll learn about Balinese agricultural practices and capture photographs. Then, head to Sebatu village to see ancient shrines surrounded by crystal clear pools: the Gunung Kawi Temple. Then, head to Uluwatu Temple, your final stop, to watch a mesmerizing Balinese dance performance as the sun sinks into the ocean. After sunset, your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Bali including: Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak or Canggu
OverviewEnhance your experience of Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali, on this private 10-hour tour including sunset at Uluwatu Temple. Delve into Ubuds artistic heritage during visits to the villages of Tophati, Batuan, and Mas, each famous for a different Balinese craft. See, too, Batuan Temple, the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and the Gunung Kawi Temple, famed for its sacred springs. Top off your tour with a traditional Balinese dance performance at Uluwatu Temple. Hotel pickup and drop-off included Highlights Private 10-hour tour of Ubud highlights from Bali Gain a comprehensive overview of Bali's cultural heart with limited time Visit Tophati, Batuan, and Mas three Balinese craft villages See the sacred Batuan and Gunung Kawi Temples, and the Tegalalang Rice Terrace Watch a traditional Balinese dance performance at Uluwatu Temple Pickup and drop-off at select Bali hotels are included
- Entrance Fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ticket for Kecak dance
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- Nusa Penida Day Trip with Lunch
- Exploring The Natural Beauty Of Bedugul In A Day
- Ubud Traditional Village Art and Cultural Tour