Bali UNESCO's Site Cultural Walking Tour
OverviewPakerisan River and its watershed had been announced as one of Bali’s UNESCO world heritage rites. It includes the famous Tirta Empul holy spring and Gunung Kawi temples and several other historical temples which are seldom known by visitors. We would like to take you into a cultural yet spiritual journey to these important sites in a Cultural Walk.
- Included charity program to a local school
- Chance to be a guest in local priest compound and interact with the family
- Visit to local organic plantation with free several coffee tasting
- Chance to witness a purification ritual in Holy Spring Temple
- Personal insurance coverage up to IDR 100,000,000
Know More about this tour
Pakerisan River and its watershed had been announced as one of Bali’s UNESCO world heritage rites. It includes the famous Tirta Empul holy spring and Gunung Kawi temples and several other historical temples which are seldom known by visitors. We would like to take you into a cultural yet spiritual journey to these important sites in a Cultural Walk.
Hotel pick up in the morning and drive up to Tampaksiring village.
First stop is for Charity visit to a village school.
Visit Local organic farm to learn about Bali coffees and spices.
Starting point will be Pegulingan temple with its remaining archeological Buddhist and Hinduism temples.
Purifying blessing bath in Tirta Empul Temple
The walk continues to centuries aged temple of Gunung Kawi, throughout native villages and unexploited rainforest valley.
Several breaks are made during the walk where fresh young coconut will be served for refreshment.
Visit the locals in their compound as well as explain the community living system of Balinese people.
The walk is ended by beautiful view of hectares of rice fields and learning Bali’s old irrigation system of Subak Pulagan which also nominated as one of the eldest Subak in Bali.
The whole trip last approximately 6 hours
Lunch in Local restaurant surrounded by rice paddies in the village of Laplapan.
Free return transfers to your Hotel is then included.
Inclusions for Bali UNESCO's Site Cultural Walking Tour
- Free hotel return transfers fromport/hotel
- Mineral and coconut water
- Temples admission fees
- Purification blessing bath equipment
- Balinese cloths for temple visit
- Charity in local school
- Balinese Lunch
- Guiding fee
Exclusions for Bali UNESCO's Site Cultural Walking Tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- Sun block lotion
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Bedugul Village and Tanah Lot Chartered Car
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple and Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Private Shore Excursion: Bali Cultural Tour Including Tegalalang Rice Terraces and Tirta Empul Temple
- Ancient Temples and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
- Private Tour: Full-Day Ubud Tour with a Visit to a Traditional Balinese Healer
- Private Tour: Best of Bali