Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu And Taman Ayun
OverviewFrom this full-day Bali water temples tour, you get to visit the three of the most famous temples in Bali: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun Temple. On this tour, you will get the chance to visit the world's most famous Tanah Lot situated in the midst of the ocean with an interesting story behind it. Later on, you will get to experience the Ulun Danu Temple (the image used on most Bali tourism marketing) in Bedugul with a view of Lake Bratan and as well as Taman Ayun, which was built for the royalty which dates back to the 17th century.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourYour personal guide and driver will pick you up at 8:30am at a location of your choice. You will be whisked off to experience the three most popular temples in Bali:Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun Temple.
You will begin with Taman Ayun which you will be able to see stone sculptures from the 17th century which is a sight to behold. Next, proceed to Ulun Danu Temple in Bedugul, which is situated on the calm Lake Bratan. Last but not least, visit Tanah Lot, one of the world's most famous temples and definitely a sight not to be missed. The temple is situated on rocks set in the ocean and during low tide, visitors can walk across to the main temple. Coupled with scenic cliff views and spectacular ocean views get ready for a great cultural experience!
Minimum numbersof 2 adults are required
Inclusions for Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu And Taman Ayun
- Entrance and parking fees
- Cold towel/tissue and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu And Taman Ayun
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not listed in the inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 paying adults are required (including for child)
Languages other than English will be subject to availability
No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.