Balicasag And Panglao Island Hopping Including Dolphin WatchingWrite a Review
OverviewCome and explore Balicasag and Panglao Island, a world-class diving sites and full with beautiful coral reefs during your holiday in Bohol. Visitors come to this beautiful islands for diving, snorkeling, island hopping or just relaxing at a beach-side restaurant with a cold drink. Round-trip hotel transportation and lunch is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Our experience guide and driver will pick you from your hotel lobby in Tagbilaran city around 5am and head to Panglao, it will take approximately 35 minutes by car.
Upon arrival, hop on the boat and go see swimming dolphin in the wild. Keep your eyes open as you may find a group of them floundering around freely swim in their natural habitat. Next, our staff will provide you the snorkel gears so you can explore the beautiful underwater world full with colourful corals and marine life in Balicasag shores. Balicasag has one of the most dynamic marine ecosystems in the country. Be amazed with the fishes that inhabit in this area and enjoy swimming along with them.
Around 10am, we will depart to Virgin Island, known to many locals as the hidden oasis. You will see the floating buoys around the island to demarcate the swimming areas and no boats are allowed to anchor inside the buoys. In Virgin Island, you can see different kinds of sea creatures from variety of fishes. Enjoy the fine white sand and the turquoise water. You are free to explore this small island or just laze on the beach.
We will start to pack and head back around 12:30pm, our driver will then transfer you back to your hotel safely after an amazing island hopping in Bohol.
Inclusions for Balicasag And Panglao Island Hopping Including Dolphin Watching
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Balicasag And Panglao Island Hopping Including Dolphin Watching
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.