Balinese Cooking Class In Seminyak
OverviewBalinese Cuisine is one of the most complex cuisines in the world. Using an incredible variety of spices, blended with the freshest vegetables, meat and fish, eating REAL Balinese food is an unforgettable cultural experience. Learn with Chef Putra how to cook a 3 courses meal in a lush and green environment. Optional market visit accompanied by our Chef.Free pickup from Kuta, Legian and Seminyak area.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourMORNING/AFTERNOON CLASS
9:30 AM (optional - with morning session only)
Visit Jimbaran fresh fish market accompanied by our Chef. Purchase some fresh ingredients and spices for your cooking class.
11:00 AM / 4.00 PM
Meet our chef and get a first introduction to the ingredients and equipment used for todays cookery class
11:30 AM / 4.30 PM
Get ready and start your first preparation under our chefs supervision.
1:00 PM / 6.00 PM
Finish up your last preparation and enjoy your self-cooked Balinese. After you successfully finished your cookery class, receive a certificate from our Chef. Keep your class apron as a memory for your Balinese cooking experience.
Choose one of our 3 menus (same menu for all participants):
LAWAR SALAD - green bean, fresh coconut & chicken salad
TUM IKAN - steamed fish in banana leaf
DADAR GULUNG - coconut pancake with palm sugar and coconut split
JUKUT GEDANG MEKUAH - young papaya soup with seafood
SATE LILIT AYAM - chicken satay on lemongrass stick & steamed rice
GODOH BIU - Balinese fried banana
GADO-GADO - vegetable salad with peanut dressing
PEPES TAHU - steam bean curd in banana leave
BUBUR INJIN - Balinese black rice pudding
Inclusions for Balinese Cooking Class In Seminyak
- Round-trip private transfer : from Legian, Kuta and Seminyak area
Exclusions for Balinese Cooking Class In Seminyak
- Optional market tour (morning session only) at extra charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.