Balkan Horse Riding - Glozhene Monastery Ride - Sofia
OverviewEnjoy a picturesque horse riding tour which will enchant you from your first experience. Suitable for all ages and families. Good and nice way to see the country side and the beautiful Bulgarian mountains on a day trip from Sofia.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe centuries old St. George Monastery is perched on a high rock in the midst of Teteven Balkan overhanging the village of Glozhene. The ride starts from the village of Golyam Izvor, a 1-hour drive from Sofia. The terrain is mountainous, as the trail passes through centuries old beech forests and high pastures. See a splendid panorama view to the central ridge of the Balkan Mountains.
Inclusions for Balkan Horse Riding - Glozhene Monastery Ride
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Rent of a saddled horse and a helmet
Exclusions for Balkan Horse Riding - Glozhene Monastery Ride
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.