Banff Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
OverviewDon't waste another minute waiting in line at the rental shops. Instead, place your order for skis, snowboards, boots and helmets before you arrive and have a custom fitting in your hotel room, condo or vacation home. If you need any support during your trip, a quick phone call will provide you assistance on the slopes or back at your accommodations. Returns are just as convenient and easy as delivery. When you are finished with your rentals, pickup is provided from your lodging.
Know More about this tourYou choose the time, you choose the place and your ski rentals will arrive on time to custom fit your equipment in the comfort of your lodging. The service revolves entirely around your needs during your time in Banff and deliveries occur anywhere between 7:30am to 10pm. In the rare event that there are any issues with your equipment, contact the local operator. The professional rental technicians can meet you in no time and get you back on the slopes in a flash. When you are ready to return your equipment, just call and arrangements will be made for our ski concierge to swing over and collect all of your gear.
Inclusions for Banff Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
- Premium Skis, poles and boot rental
- Delivered and picked up at your hotel
- In room fitting at your requested time (usually done the night before your first day of skiing)
- Slope-side service
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Banff Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
- Helmets are not included in the price. They are available to purchase separately.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adults are considered 13 years or older
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Delivery service is only for those directly in the Banff area
Please note: Rental gear is not guaranteed until re-confirmed. You MUST re-confirm your reservation NO LATER than 48 hours prior to your desired rental date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Hike in the Rocky Mountains
- Private Departure Transfer: Banff to Calgary International Airport
- Discover Grizzly Bears from Banff
- Banff Performance Ski Rental Including Delivery
- Kicking Horse River Rafting Family Adventure Including BBQ Lunch
- Winter Tour: Banff and its Wildlife
- Banff Performance Snowboard Rental Including Delivery
- Banff Via Ferrata Climbing Adventure