OverviewA Tour to uncover the charming secrets of Bangkok local life.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at BTS Saphan Taksin Station to travel back in time through Bangkok’s rich history. Stroll through Bangkok’s vibrant soi, or side streets, and explore the local market. Uncover the charming secrets of local life at such wonders as the Bangkok’s Folks Museum, Library of Love, the Ginger Bread monk quarter - hidden in this multi-cultural historic area and the most sacred Indian temple in Bangkok.
Along the route, enliven your taste buds with bites of treats and snacks that have been around Bangkok for decades, if not longer. Taste herbal drinks, roast duck and more as you meander through the beautiful city streets.
Inclusions for Bang Rak Cultural Foodie Small Group Walking Tour In Bangkok
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bang Rak Cultural Foodie Small Group Walking Tour In Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately: comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.