Bangalore Colonial Church Tour - BengaluruWrite a Review
- Journey into British colonial Bengaluru
- Learn of Colonial architecture
- Relish a colonial influenced meal
- Explore 5 Colonial influenced Churches
Know More about this tour
Discover Bangalore’s cultural and colonial past; its present ecological and social way of life in ways you have never done before!
A half-day tour into British Colonial BengaLuru on a cycle; exploring the influences of Christianity and the architectural reminiscence of the British East India Company in Bangalore.
On this ride you will visit five prominent churches of Bengaluru, learn of its political, cultural and rebellion movements that these institutions have witnessed. We will take you through 17th century Cathedrals of Gothic architecture, and learn of stories about Winston Churchill and his time in Bangalore.
These churches are Bangalore’s colonial legacy and their past is nothing short of awe-inspiring. Some of the experiences on this trail are…
Visit five 17th century Churches including a largest military church in South India with exquisite stain glasswork
An understanding of British colonial influence on this city British leaders who shaped early Bangalore’s Christianity and its traditions
A taste of Anglo-Indian cuisine
Distance Cycled: 15 Kms
Inclusions for Bangalore Colonial Church Tour
- Good Quality Cycles & Helmet
- Traffic support en-route the cycle trail
- Breakfast at Koshy’s
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned
- Local English speaking guide
Exclusions for Bangalore Colonial Church Tour
- Alchoholic beverages
- Personal shopping expenses if any
- Any service not mentioned in the “Includes” section or itinerary
- All cancellations will warrant 10% fees for cancellation. Remainder amount will be refunded to the customer.