Breathe in the sights and smells of fresh flowers early in the morning while watching people go about their haggling routine while making purchases and learn how the market area was weaved into the pages of history. Savour some authentic breakfast at an old eating joint. Listen to the stories behind the walls of the once iconic fort and where the British succeeded in taking over control of the princely state. Visit the secret dungeon of Tippu Sultan and understand his lesser know contribution towards the defence system. Take a selfie with the statue of Kempegowda, while listening to the story of how namma Bengaluru came about. Seek blessings at a temple which is more than 300 years old and its connection with the kings. The abode of Heaven is not far away; End your tour kings style in Tippus Summer Palace.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Details :
Tour Starts from : Entrance of Jamia Mazjid, below Mysore road flyover Address : Kalasipalam New Extension, Nagarathpete, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002
OverviewThis tour is to acclimatise you with Bengaluru’s history, its culture and its markets. Learn about the glorious past while you walk on the pages of history while we visit the trade areas, temples, palaces and other significant places. One of the must do things in Bengaluru in a fun engaging way.
- Witness one of Asias largest wholesale market for flowers
- Walk on the lanes where battles once took place
- Visit few remainaing monuments built after 15th century AD.
- Treat yourself to some authentic breakfast at an old timers joint.
Know More about this tour
- All Entrance fees
- Guide fee
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 6 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 6 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Palaces of Bangalore
- Shopping Experience: Guided Tour of Bengaluru's KR Market Including Breakfast
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Bangalore
- Private Arrival Transfer: Bengaluru International Airport to Bangalore Hotels
- Private Excursion to Mysore and Srirangapatna from Bengaluru
- 4-Hour Private Photowalk Tour in Bengaluru
- Full Day Private Tour of Temples of Bengaluru
- 1-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Return Flight