Bangkok Airport Private Transfer To Hotels In Trat
OverviewEnjoy the comfort of our exclusive private transfer service from Bangkoks International airport to the beach destination of Trat.
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourOur private transfer service from Bangkoks international airport to Trat is the perfect start of your holiday in Thailand, avoiding queuing up for local taxis or finding a limousine service during peak hours. Guaranteed to be smoothly driven after your arrival at either the international or domestic terminal at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Our vehicles are perfectly maintained, fully insured, air-conditioned and our drivers have years of experience in bringing you safely to your hotel or resort.
Our representative will wait for you at the arrival hall, holding a sign with your name for proper identification and will guide you to the already waiting car / mini-van.
Depending on traffic conditions, please take into consideration that transfer between both points take approximately 5 hours.
Inclusions for Bangkok Airport Private Transfer To Hotels In Trat
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Bangkok Airport Private Transfer To Hotels In Trat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
You Might Also Like
- Bangkok Street Food and Canal Tour by Long tail boat
- Maeklong Railway & Amphawa Floating Market with Firefly Boat Tour from Bangkok
- Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok
- Authentic Floating Market And Cooking Class From Bangkok
- Songkran Festival Experience
- Private Tour: Bangkok Culture And Communities Exploration Tour
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok