All of Thailands major monuments can be seen here in this open air museum just outside of Bangkok. Monuments ranging from one third of the original size to the actual size have been constructed. There is even a 50 meter high mini-mountain representing Khao Prasat Phra Viharn in the east of Thailand. The ancient Reception Hall of Ayuthaya has also been reconstructed. If you don't have enough time to see all of Thailands major monuments this is the place to come.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
8:30am, 1:30pm Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Centrally located Bangkok hotels
Return Details :
Return to your centrally located Bangkok hotel
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Take this private tour to explore the Ancient Museum of Bangkok. This is an open-air museum situated 33kms from Bangkok and houses all of the great things you can see around the country.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required