Bangkok Ancient City Museum Including Transfers
OverviewTake this private tour to explore the Ancient Museum of Bangkok. This is an open-air museum situated 33kms from Bangkok and houses all of the great things you can see around the country.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourAll of Thailands major monuments can be seen here in this open air museum just outside of Bangkok. Monuments ranging from one third of the original size to the actual size have been constructed. There is even a 50 meter high mini-mountain representing Khao Prasat Phra Viharn in the east of Thailand. The ancient Reception Hall of Ayuthaya has also been reconstructed. If you don't have enough time to see all of Thailands major monuments this is the place to come.
Inclusions for Bangkok Ancient City Museum Including Transfers
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Bangkok Ancient City Museum Including Transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Foodie Experience of Historic Bangrak
- Experience SPA by Le Mridien Bangkok
- Private Tour of Bangkok's Multicultural Markets with a Local Guide
- Small-Group Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew
- Half-Day Thonburi Klongs and Grand Palace of Bangkok