Bangkok Baiyoke Sky Hotel Observation Deck Tickets
OverviewEnjoy a full day experience at Thailands tallest building and the worlds tallest hotel the 90-story building that went straight into the record books which is none other than The Baiyoki Tower ll. Baiyoki Tower ll is well worth visit if you have time and of course if you are OK with heights. It's possible to go up the tower to take a look around - there's an 'Observation Deck offers unparalleled panorama views of Bangkok, "Sky Buffet" restaurant with delicious Thai food and for the fearless, 84th floor revolving "Roof Deck"!
Know More about this tour
The Baiyoke Sky Hotel, the longest champ of Thailand's Tallest Building where you can enjoy the spectacular view of Bangkok and beyond the metropolis, up to the Gulf of Thailand. Maps, computerized multimedia kiosks and coin-activated telescopes help you identify what is laying 250 meters down below your feet.
On the 77th floor there is the observation deck with an extra option to the revolving view point on the 84th floor from where you have a marvelous view over the city and you can even see as far as the Gulf of Thailand.
The Baiyoki Sky hotel, and the tower is the Centre of Bangkok, and whilst the immediate area surrounding it, looks a little bit grubby, it is the views you are going for. The Baiyoke Tower is located at 222 Ratchaprarop Road, which is to the north of Bangkoks central Siam shopping area.
Inclusions for Bangkok Baiyoke Sky Hotel Observation Deck Tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch or Buffet Dinner or Seafood Buffet Dinner (only 1 option)
- Observation Deck at 77th Floor.
- Revolving view point at 84th Floor.
Exclusions for Bangkok Baiyoke Sky Hotel Observation Deck Tickets
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch or dinner (only 1 option)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
Tickets to be collect on 18th and 19th Floor by telling the name.
You will have to contact local supplier for the exact time slot of booking 24 hours before visit at venue.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bangkok Street Food and Canal Tour by Long tail boat
- Maeklong Railway & Amphawa Floating Market with Firefly Boat Tour from Bangkok
- Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok
- Authentic Floating Market And Cooking Class From Bangkok
- Songkran Festival Experience
- Private Tour: Bangkok Culture And Communities Exploration Tour
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok