Bangkok Bicycle Urban Oasis TourWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour is best option for travelers looking to escape from busy city life. A peaceful and blissful experience travelers will look forward to have when in Bangkok! Cross the Chao Praya river and visit the isolated island. The scenery will totally change from skyscrapers to luxuriant nature, with banana and coconut trees all around. From busy traffic road to serene narrow walk way. From roaring sound of vehicle engine to cherping sound of birds and a sound of wind breezing through bamboo and tree leaves. Itâs a true paradise for bicycling in Bangkok
- Countryside journey along trails lined by quiet plantations
- Scenic boat crossing across the serene Chao Phraya river
- Perfect outing to escape the bustling busy city life
- Delicious picnic styled lunch to refuel your energy
- Stressfree round trip transfer from and to your city hotel
Know More about this tourIf youre looking to escape from the busy city life, this tour into the greenery of Bang Krajao offers just the sort of outing you need. A peaceful bicycle ride through the orchards and jungle, across the river from the skyscrapers, gives you a blissful experience and a look at a new side of the city.
Known as Bangkoks lung, this pocket of countryside offers you a look at the other side of Thailands metropolis. You pick up your bicycle and set out for a 15mile 25km ride.
Cycle past banana and coconut orchards to the forested park of Sri Nakarin, and enjoy a picnic lunch amid the wilderness. The scenery will totally change from skyscrapers to luxuriant nature, with banana and coconut trees all around. From busy traffic road to serene narrow walk way. From roaring sounds of an engine to chirping sound of birds sound of wind breezing through bamboo and tree leaves. Its a true paradise for bicycling in Bangkok.
Cycling through this area, out of the citys pollution, you will notice the slower pace the locals lives at. You will spot Monitor lizards rushing into the water as you pass by and occasional turtles on the road side. The area of 30.89 sq. meters acts like a filter clearing urban pollution. This area is to be preserved as a green zone.
The majority of the land is occupied by orchard with houses within fair distance from each other. The atmosphere is peaceful in the shade of trees.
This is a trip will surprise you Quietness so close to Bangkoks chaos is like heaven on earth.
Inclusions for Bangkok Bicycle Urban Oasis Tour
- Return Transfers from Hotel on sharing basis
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Picnic Thai Lunch
- Bicycle and Equipments
Exclusions for Bangkok Bicycle Urban Oasis Tour
- Any thing not mentioned above
- Tour starts with pick up around 0800 Hours in air conditioned Van
- Transfer to pier and take few minute on boat to cross Chao Phaya river.
- Cycle pass through banana orchard, coconut orchard to Sri Nakarin conserved Forest park.
- Enjoy Picnic styles Lunch in garden
- Transfer back to hotel by 1500 hrs in afternoon
Some of the canal paths are elevated and quite narrow and we advise caution on these sections but otherwise it is a nice and easy ride.
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
In Case your hotel is out of area, meeting point is at Rama III Soi 66, Ruayroongreong market
Person aged 8 and above can participate in the tour.
Minimum 2 persons required for booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.