Tour Duration : 08:00 a.m. - 16:00 p.m.
Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok by Tour guide at 08:00 a.m. Transfer to the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, the most charming destination in Bangkok. Visit Wat Arun (or Temple of Dawn), the landmark of Bangkok by boat. Visit Wat Pho, witnessed the most beautiful Reclining Buddha in Thailand.
Have an included lunch at the local restaurant before take Tuk Tuk to the flower market. Explore the biggest wholesale flower market in Thailand and learn the beautiful Thai culture and way of life which related to the flowers. Visit Wat Tri Mitr (or Temple of Gold Buddha) to see the buddha image which covered by 5.5 tons of solid gold. Return to your hotel in Bangkok with Tour Guide.
- Pick up from your hotel by Tour guide at 08:00 a.m.
- Transfer to Grand Palace by public transport
- Visit Wat Arun (or Temple of Dawn) by boat
- Visit Wat Pho (or Temple of Reclining Buddha)
- Have an included Thai Lunch (set menu) at the local restaurant
- Tuk Tuk to visit the flower market
- Continue to Chinatown by Tuk Tuk
- Visit Wat Tri Mitr (or Temple of Gold Buddha)
- Return to your hotel by public transport with Tour Guide
- Time above is approximately
- Appropriate dress code is required when visit the Grand Palace and temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, legging pants and scarfs are NOT allowed.