Bangkok Chinatown Cycle Tour
OverviewExplore bustling Chinatown area before crossing the Chao Phraya to see more serene and often less visited temples and sites of Thonburi. Ride along the quiet back roads of this area, stopping at occasional market as you head to the Princess Mother Memorial Park and Museum, although small, but well kept and well worth a visit. This is a 15-km (9-mile) ride that is suitable for any level.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe tour begins amidst morning commotion in Chinatown. You will explore the street market before crossing the mighty Chao Phraya river where the trail will change pace, going through the back roads of Thonburi district. Off the beaten track, you'll see lesser-known temples, markets, and sites, including Princess Mother Memorial Park. Among the park's arching branches stands a small museum, historically rich and well-worth the visit.
Afterwards, you'll continue to Santa Cruz Catholic Church and have a taste of Portuguese dessert from the recipe passed down for generations. Continue your ride to Bangkok's favorite, the Temple of the Dawn, also known as Wat Arun. This architecturally impressive structure features five towering prangs adorned by broken pieces of Chinese porcelain and symbolizes an earthly version of the layers of heaven.
Inclusions for Bangkok Chinatown Cycle Tour
- Bottled water and beverages
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Bangkok Chinatown Cycle Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- No transfers included, customers are requested to make their way to Printing House Poshtel on own arrangement.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Joined tour is excluding hotel transfers. Clients arrange own transfers to Printing House Poshtel.
You Might Also Like
- Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang Airport
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Huahin Hotel
- Van on disposal within Bangkok area
- Bangkok Hotel to Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok Hotel
- Hua Hin Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Thai Dinner and Classical Thai Dance Tour from Bangkok