WHAT YOU'LL DO
On this personalised city experience with your hand-picked Host explore Bangkok's Chinatown! Discover its historic market, local eateries and street food stalls together as well as discovering the incredible ingredients that go into these dishes.
Get to know classic Thai and Chinese food; from pla pao (salty barbecued fish) to som tam (papaya salad), pad krapao moo (stir fried pork with basil) to oyster omelettes, you'll find incredible flavour combinations and ingredients you never knew existed!
Immerse yourself in the local food culture and snack on the move. With your Host's local insights, you'll taste small bites from the best hawker stalls so you can try a little bit of everything and discover the ingredients and history behind each recipe as you watch your food being chopped, fried, grilled and steamed before your eyes!
Chinatown is renowned in particular for its traditional Thai and Chinese desserts and barbecued seafood, so your Host will take you to the best restaurants or street food stalls to try these classic dishes.
Wander through the area and see the classic Thai shophouses where locals sit and eat together, discover where humble hawker carts are hidden, try coffee from a 100 year old coffee house and taste dim sum in a local restaurant!
On this experience, you'll also gain plenty of local insights and advice about Bangkok, so that you can make the most out of the rest of your trip!
- Discover Bangkok with a Host hand-picked to match your personality, needs and preferences
- Enjoy a fully customised experience, hand-crafted to suit your individual needs
- Enjoy 5 tastings of local specialities and 2 drinks
- Explore Chinatown and taste incredible Thai Chinese street food
- Discover new dishes, regional ingredients and explosive flavours
- Experience local culture and everyday local life in Bangkok
- Learn about the origin of the dishes you try
- Explore the historic Yaowarat neighbourhood