Also included on this tour is Wat Poh, the most extensive temple in Bangkok with its colossal Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings Wat Benchamabophit, the White Marble Temple, these are the finest examples of Thai architecture.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
8 am or 1:30 pm Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Departure Details :
Centrally located hotels in Bangkok
Return Details :
Tour ends by returning you to your centrally located hotel in Bangkok.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewDiscover the amazing city of Bangkok and its temples on this tour which includes three of the most unusual Buddhist temples in Bangkok including Wat Trimitr with its invaluable Golden Buddha made of 5.5 tons of solid gold!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from city center only
- Personal expenses and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Bangkok Temples Including Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho
- Bangkok Food Tour
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge on the River Kwai and Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Private Tour: Floating Markets and Bridge on River Kwai Day Trip from Bangkok
- 11-Day Thailand and Laos Adventure Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Thai Burma Death Railway Bridge on the River Kwai Tour from Bangkok