Bangkok City Culture Tour By BikeWrite a Review
OverviewOn this Bangkok City culture ride you'll see this huge metropolis from a different angle and you will return to your hotel with a lot of new impressions. Cycle through narrow roads and small communities, meet the local people and visit the largest fresh market in Bangkok!
- Excellent value for money
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small-group tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourStart your tour choosing a bicycle that fits your body-length. Once on the way you'll stop at a typical local temple, ride along the train-graveyard, through slum areas and visit the biggest daily fresh-market “Talad Klongtoey”. Here, the group will park the bicycles and have a stroll on the market. All your senses will awaken while walking here, leaving you very busy with your camera.
After the market visit, cross the Rama IV Road that brings us to Queen Sirikit Convention Center and the tranquil Benjakitty Park. In Benjakitty Park, a small, but very nicely designed park, have a break and rest a little while enjoying the views.
Continue our Bangkok City Culture ride along the Tobacco Monopoly. This is the place where cigarettes are made. Sometimes you even can smell the scent of tobacco-leaves when cycling in the area. A little further, pass one of the most expensive streets of Bangkok “Thanon Witthayu” where many embassies are located. It also has an entrance to the famous, “Central park of Bangkok”, Lumpini Park.
While taking a break in this beautiful park, you can see locals doing Tai Chi or Yoga and other outdoor activities. If you are lucky, you might meet the famous permanent residents of Lumpini Park, the huge monitor lizards! Although they look scary, they’re actually harmless.
After the break continue the Bangkok City Culture ride through small communities and finish where your tour started with a totally new Bangkok Biking experience.
Inclusions for Bangkok City Culture Tour By Bike
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Bangkok City Culture Tour By Bike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.