Bangkok City Sightseeing TourWrite a Review
OverviewGet ready to discover the majestic Thai culture with Bangkok city sightseeing tour. Visit Marble Temple a creative fusion of European & Thai architecture and Golden Buddha the most precious Buddha Idol in the world with fascinating history
- Bangkok City Sightseeing Tour
- Bangkok city is famous for its various peaceful and artistic temples.Most enigmatic of all the temples are the Golden Buddha Marble Temple.Very unique and probably the most precious 5.5 ton golden state of Lord Buddha in the world.Around 1000 Photographs of Buddha with different Mudras Postures.Unique fusion of Thai European Architecture.
Know More about this tourBangkok City Sightseeing Tour
Bangkok is called the city of Temples for no invalid reasons. The city is home to around 1000 extraordinary Buddhist temples which are a treat for any tourist.The two most enigmatic and full of history temples are the Marble Temple the Golden Buddha Temple.They are famous for not only the architecture or the ambiance but also for the interesting history behind it. Construction of the Marble temple began in 1899 at the order of King Chulalongkorn the King Rama V after building his palace nearby. The temples name literally mean the temple of the fifth king. It has a grand display of carrera marble pillars a marble courtyard and two large marble singhas or the lions guarding the entrance. It also gives a feel about the local culture.The Golden Temple on the other hand is filled with ravishing history. The house of the most expensive idol in the world this temple is a pure reflection of Thai culture. In the ancient times to save this statue from the Burmese the then king wrapped it up with plaster and it was forgotten. Couple centuries later while shifting the statue the plaster cracked revealing the precious golden idol inside. It is 5.5 ton solid gold being approximately evaluated worth 250,000,000.00 must click for any photographer. The shrine is a peaceful space full of divinity.The temple tour is suitable and advisable for all ages and people of every taste but its a treat for photographers as they can capture some eye catching sites in those cameras. Also this shrine is recommended those who are keen to dwell into the history as surely they will earn some valuable findings by the history and legends of this shrine. Senior Citizens who are often looking for a place where peace prevails are the ones who will understand the smooth ambience upon visiting here, children will enjoy the rarely seen structures and couples will find it romantic with divinity. All in all it a must visit for everyone who is in Bangkok as said earlier your trip to Bangkok is incomplete without the Temple Tour.
Inclusions for Bangkok City Sightseeing Tour
- Return Transfer to Marble Temple Golden Buddha in Shared Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Entry Tickets of Marble Temple Golden Buddha
- English Speaking Guide
- Pick Up Drop from HotelAll applicable Taxes
Exclusions for Bangkok City Sightseeing Tour
- Food DrinksAnything Not Mentioned in the Inclusions
- Bangkok City Sightseeing Tour
- Pickup from the hotel between 12001230 hrs drop to the hotel between 16001630 hrsGet ready to hop on the comfortable air conditioned coach for an exciting and majestic city tour of Bangkok as we pick you up from your hotel pickup point as per the tour option chosen by you. 1230 Hrs We start with driving you around the citys skyscrapers proving that in no time it has made its mark at the global arena eventually reaching the magnificent Marble Temple. 1330 Hrs Enter the temple with our tour multi lingual guide and understand the interesting history facts while gazing at the eye soothing architecture. The paintings on the wall of the Stupas and the 52 Buddha is a treat for the photographers. Later pay homage to Lord Buddha Statue inside the ordinance Hall. You can either take a stroll around or relax at the lush green lawns. 1430 Hrs After around an hour of exploring we proceed to the Glorious Buddha temple situated just next to the authentic China Town immersed in the ancient Chinese culture of which you can have a panoramic view. Upon reaching the temple admire at the very rare 5.5 ton solid gold statue of Lord Buddha. A priceless idol depicting the soul of Thai Culture. The history behind this statue will surprise you as it was an unknown fact for two centuries that its made up of gold until the plaster cracked while it was being shifted from Ayutthaya the ancient capital of Thailand. 1530 Hrs Now it is time for some shopping expedition at the World Gems gallery. You can buy some souvenirs for the loved ones back home. 1600 Hrs As the sun rises above your head its time for concluding the tour with a fun filled drive through the city.
Temples Shrines are highly revered in Thailand and one should respect the tradition. Try to be as soft as possible and enjoy the peaceful ambiance.Must carry your camera as you do not want to miss capturing the mesmerizing sites.Timing is approximately and program can change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
Guests must dress properly as shorts and sleveless tshirts are NOT ALLOWED inside the temple. Please cover your knees and shoulders.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.