Bangkok Day Trip From Hua HinWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the main highlights of Bangkok and see the sites, but before leaving enjoy plenty of time for shopping at one of the city's most popular department malls.
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourThis is a full-day excursion from Hua Hin that incorporates the main highlights of Bangkok. Visit the Old Grand Palace, a harmonious blend of Eastern and Western styles, creating a truly unique ambience and Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew. Wat Pho, the largest temple with the largest number of stupas in Bangkok. Wat Pho contains the famous Reclining Buddha, an immense gilded image 47.50 meters long. At the end Wat Trai Mitr with its popular 5.5 tons golden Buddha Statue.
After lunch, a good opportunity to shop at MBK, the well-known department store, before heading back to your Hua Hin hotel.
Inclusions for Bangkok Day Trip From Hua Hin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Bangkok Day Trip From Hua Hin
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Seat-in-Vehicle shared Transportation
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Transfers from Hotel in Pranburi Area will be charged 460 Bht per person. Please be advised that due to additional travelling time, pick-up/drop-off times at hotel will differ from Hua Hin/Cha-am hotels (timings to be advised locally)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Baan Sillapin Artists Village And 3D Museum In Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Swiss Sheep Farm And Khao Luang Cave Tour Including Lunch
- Day Trip To Sam Roi Yot National Park From Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Night Tour By Night Including Dinner
- Laem Phak Bia Mangrove Ecosystem Project And Plearnwan Tour From Hua Hin
- Private Petchaburi Half-Day Tour From Hua Hin
- Khao Yoi Cave And Smphannam Floating Market In Hua Hin
- Weekend Amphawa Floating Market Including Temple Cruise Tour From Hua Hin
- Maeklong Railway Market And Ancient Cat Center Trip From Hua Hin Including Lunch
- Pala-U Waterfall And Karang Village Day Trip From Hua Hin