Bangkok Dream World Admission Ticket With Lunch And Transfer
OverviewWhen the kids need a break from sightseeing or shopping in Bangkok, escape with the whole family to Dream World. You have the entire day to spend at the amusement park, with round-trip hotel transport and a buffet lunch included. Splash around in Bump Boats and ride the rapids on the Grand Canyon, or get tossed through the air on the Hurricane or Tornado. If thrilling rides are not for everyone, there are plenty of attractions to amuse the little ones, including the Antique Car and Animal Farm.
- Buffet lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After morning pickup from your hotel in Bangkok, youre driven by comfortable coach to Dream World. Once you arrive at the amusement park, youll have roughly 7 hours to enjoy more than 25 exciting rides and attractions (see list in Itinerary below). Plus, gain entry to the Hollywood Action Show a glitzy show with spectacular special effects.
In addition to the usual thrills and shrills like Space Mountain or the Haunted Mansion, you can take a walk around colorful galleries, lush gardens or a lovely lake. For calmer rides, explore Dream World aboard the Sightseeing Train, Monorail or Cable Car, or take to the waters on a Bicycle Boat.
Around midday, enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet lunch. When your time is up in the afternoon, meet at the prearranged point for the return drive and drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Bangkok Dream World Admission Ticket With Lunch And Transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Bangkok Dream World Admission Ticket With Lunch And Transfer
- Fees for optional park activities beyond the included entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Rides & Attractions:
- Tornado: Swing seven stories into the air as you spin up to 46 mph (75 kph).
- Grand Canyon: Climb in a raft for a trip down the white-water rapids. Expect to get wet as you negotiate the twisting and churning water.
- Thunderbird: Imagine yourself a top gun and chase your enemies from the sky.
- Sky Coaster: You'll feel like a bird during this out-of-this-world experience.
- Hurricane: Rise 65 feet (20 meters) into the air and then toss about like a rag doll as this high-energy storm flips and somersaults.
- Speedy Mouse: A world of speed awaits you and your family on this exciting ride.
- Raptor: Bounce around in every direction possible. You won't know what's coming next.
- Vikings: You’ll never forget the scary ride on this Viking ship.
- Alien: A place where aliens could appear at any moment.
- Space Mountain: Take a high speed, turbulent train ride into space.
- Haunted Mansion: Experience chills and thrills in a haunted house that will make your hair stand on end.
- Super Splash: Ride the big waves for great fun as the Super Splash lives up to its name.
- Bump Boats: Young and old will enjoy splashing and bumping around in these motorized boats.
- Bump Car: Take one of these fun cars for a spin and there's a good chance you' ll bump into your friends.
- Bicycle Boat: Exercise your legs as you enjoy the breathtaking scenery on the Lake of Paradise.
- Flying Fish: These playful little fish will take you up, up and away into the clear blue sky.
- Monza: Let this express train take you every which way along the snaking track.
- Sightseeing Train: For those afraid of heights, the sightseeing train takes you on a leisurely tour around the lake and into Fantasy Land.
- Monorail: Sit back and relax as you take a trip around the park.
- Cable Car: Enjoy a relaxing ride and amazing scenery as you drift into the sky.
- Antique Car: Take a leisurely spin in an antique car just like the one your Grandpa used to drive.
- Indian Boat: Share great fun with the kids as they learn to sail on their own.
- Water Fun: Bring the kids to the water play area with its many rides, including Slider and Tunnel Fountain.
- Giant’s House: Climb the beanstalk and sneak a peek inside the giant's house.
- Play Port: Let the kids roll around among hundreds of brightly colored balls in an air-conditioned room.
- Animal Farm: Get up close to adorable animals such as ponies, deer, teacup pigs and rare birds.
Please note: Your entrance fee does not include access to Snow Town, 4D Adventure, Go Kart, Air Gun or Carnival Games.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be advised that different rides have differing height requirements
Please provide your hotel details at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour of Bangkok's Multicultural Markets with a Local Guide
- Small-Group Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew
- Half-Day Thonburi Klongs and Grand Palace of Bangkok
- Full-Day Ayutthaya Bike Ride
- Private Tour: Half-Day Bangkok Bike Tour With a Local