Bangkok Night Bike Tour
OverviewSee a different side of Bangkok on this 4-hour bike tour at night, when Buddhist temples are more radiant, the streets are less trafficked, the air is a little cooler, and backstreets are teaming with locals eating, drinking and gossiping. Visit Wat Arun and Wat Pho in their peaceful nighttime settings, explore the famous Pak Khlong Talat flower market and sample some street food, all the while learning the history of your surroundings from your local guide. Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourAs Bangkok simmers down in the evening, meet your group and guide near Khaosan Road to start your 4-hour bike tour, which takes you through central Bangkok to reveal the Thai capital in a different light.
Cross the Chao Phraya River for a nighttime panorama of Bangkok, and ride down some of the city's narrowest and most ambient streets. Stop to visit Wat Arun, known as Temple of the Dawn, lit up and radiant against the sky. Nighttime offers a different experience of this 17th-century Buddhist temple, a prominent place of worship for locals.
Continue down atmospheric alleyways and backstreets to Pak Khlong Talat, Bangkok's most famous flower market, open 24 hours a day. The evening is when the market is at its busiest. Gawk at the riot of colors, scents and sights as you watch locals stocking up on their flowers and produce, and pause to sample some street snacks.
Continue riding to Wat Pho, also called Temple of the Reclining Buddha. Take 20 or so minutes to explore the poignant temple, littered with staggering stupas that shimmer with a different golden hue at night. Away from the daytime tourists, Wat Pho is extra special at night.
Soak up Bangkok's nighttime atmosphere as you cycle your way back to the start point.
Inclusions for Bangkok Night Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Bike and safety equipment
- Transport fare
- Snacks and refreshment
Exclusions for Bangkok Night Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Temple alms (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend participants wear comfortable clothing and shoes
Tour is at a relaxed pace and suitable for most fitness levels
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.