OverviewBeat the traffic and travel like a local using rivers and canals, discover hidden treasures and explore the old quarters of Bangkok on foot. Ride a Tuk Tuk and get a Thai foot massage on this fun and interesting excursion of Bangkok city.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the National Stadium BTS (Skytrain) station and walk to the Elephant Head Bridge to board a boat on Klong Saen Saeb, a canal that connects you to a district of the old city known as Pom Phra Satru Pai, translated as Fort to Defeat the Enemies. Your first stop is the Silver Pagoda, built during the reign of King Rama III for the princess granddaughter in 1846. The temple is best known for its 37 metal spires, signifying the 37 virtues toward enlightenment. Then it's off to the Golden Mount at Wat Saket, a pagoda situated on an artificial hill that commands a panoramic view of Bangkok.
Continue on foot to Bamrung Muang, Bangkok's first shopping street, which caters to temple supplies. Here, you'll find monks' robes, candles, incense sticks, and a variety of Buddha statues for sale. Down a small side street you'll reach Ban Baat, where handmade alms bowls are produced then purchased by devotees and donated to monks.
Arriving at the Giant Swing, learn about its 18th-century construction and symbolic significance, then stroll through the prominent royal temple of Wat Suthat. Next, hop aboard a motorized tuk-tuk for a ride to Wat Pho, home to the first school of medicine in Bangkok and the Reclining Buddha.
Finally, head to a nearby Thai massage school where you'll receive a 30-minute foot massage, effective in stimulating the functions of the internal organs. Once you are relaxed, it's time for a boat ride down the Chao Phraya River, before you connect to a Skytrain back to the meeting point.
Inclusions for Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Local guide
- Thai foot massage
- Transportation by tuk-tuk, boat and Skytrain
Exclusions for Bangkok’s Hidden Treasures Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Thai foot massage is strictly not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.