Bangkok Street Food and Canal tour by long tail boat
Duration : 08:30 a.m. - 16:00 p.m.
Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok. Visit the flower market, Giant Swing and Wat Suthat, the famous Royal temple which regarded the most beautiful layout temple in Bangkok". Walk to the morning market dated more than 100 years, where you can see the traditional way of life of Thai people selling and buying fresh food, fruits and vegetables.
Enjoy tasting Thai street food and various kinds of Thai desserts and snacks. Visit the Chinese shrine, drink old style Thai coffee and have an included Thai street food as your lunch at the local restaurant.
Enjoy Tuk Tuk ride (famous transport in Bangkok), on board the long tail boat for the canal tour in the hidden area of Bangkok which once called "Venice of the East". En route stop at "Wat Pak Nam Pasi Charoen" or temple of the heavenly garden palace, where you can see the most beautiful Buddhist mural panting and decoration inside the great Chedi). Return to your hotel in Bangkok by public transport.
- Pick up from your hotel in the city area of Bangkok at 08:30 a.m.
- Transfer to the pier for public boat to the flower market
- Take Tuk Tuk to visit the morning market (Trok Mor Market)
- Walk in the market to observe traditional way of life of Thais
- Taste some Thai desserts and fruits at the market
- Walk to the sacred Chinese shrine
- Drink Cafe Boran (old style Thai coffee) at the famous stall
- Have an included lunch at the street food restaurant
- Visit Wat Suthat, the most beautiful layout Royal temple
- Take Tuk Tuk to the pier and on board the long tail boat for the canal tour
- En route stop at Wat Pak Nam Pasi Charoen
- Return to your hotel in Bangkok with Tour guide
- Time above is approximately
- Please dress properly when visit temples. Sleeveless shirt, shorts, legging and scarfs are NOT allowed
- Recommend comfortable walking shoes, socks, hats and sun lotion