Bangkok Sunset Cycling Tour
OverviewEnjoy a gentle 12.4mi (20km) afternoon ride through Bangkok's back alleyways on this 4-hour cycling tour. Visit the Golden Mount and see the panoramic view of the old city. Watch the sunset as you ride towards the Chao Phraya River with the Temple of Dawn and the golden spires of the Grand Palace as the backdrop.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Start your 17 km sunset cycle tour from the heart of old town of Bangkok through colorful back alleyways, visit the Golden Mount and climb up to the top of the temple for a top view of the old city, before continuing down to Bangkok's main attractions such as the Temple of the Giant Swing and the famous Flower Market.
Ride towards a peaceful local park, situated on the majestic Chao Phraya River, to watch the sun set over the stunning Temple of Dawn with the golden spires of the Grand Palace illuminated behind us.
Next, continue to cycle through both Thai and European style buildings, including the iconic Wat Benchamabophit, also known as the temple of the "Five-Baht" coins. You pass the Marble Temple on our way to the Government House and the shimmering Wat Ratchanada and Loha Prasat, a multi-tiered structure with 37 metal spires on our way back.
Inclusions for Bangkok Sunset Cycling Tour
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Bangkok Sunset Cycling Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Foodie Experience of Historic Bangrak
- Experience SPA by Le Mridien Bangkok
- Private Tour of Bangkok's Multicultural Markets with a Local Guide
- Small-Group Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew
- Half-Day Thonburi Klongs and Grand Palace of Bangkok