Bangkok To Koh Phangan Including VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
OverviewTravel from Bangkok to Koh Phangan, the party island in the Gulf of Thailand, by coach and Lomprayah high speed catamaran. Meet at Khao San Road in Bangkok 1-hour before scheduled departure and get conveniently dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily get to the full moon party at Haad Rin or to your hotel. Benefit from a morning and overnight transfer.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from bustling Khao San Road in Bangkok directly to Koh Phangan party island in the Gulf of Thailand via Lomprayah coach and high speed catamaran. There are two different departure times offered to suit your needs, an early morning and an overnight transfer. Several stop offs in Hua Hin, Chumphon and on Koh Tao are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Koh Phangan is home of the famous full moon party, yet is also the setting for an extraordinary array of nature's wonders - waterfalls, tropical beaches, mountains, streams, jungle and plenty of wildlife.
Meet at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road in Bangkok 1-hour before scheduled departure and ride via air-conditioned coach by road to Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon. Switch to the high speed catamaran and cruise through the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phangan with drop-off at Thong Sala Pier from where you can easily grab a taxi to the full moon party location at Haad Rin beach or to your hotel.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Bangkok To Koh Phangan Including VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
- Transportation by Lomprayah coach and catamaran
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bangkok To Koh Phangan Including VIP Coach And High Speed Catamaran
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When you board the high speed catamaran, you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bangkok Street Food and Canal Tour by Long tail boat
- Maeklong Railway & Amphawa Floating Market with Firefly Boat Tour from Bangkok
- Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok
- Authentic Floating Market And Cooking Class From Bangkok
- Songkran Festival Experience
- Private Tour: Bangkok Culture And Communities Exploration Tour
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok
- Muay Thai Spa Experience in Bangkok