Bangkok To Koh Phangan On VIP Coach And High-Speed FerryWrite a Review
OverviewTravel from Bangkok to Koh Phangan via Surat Thani by VIP coach and high-speed ferry with convenient meeting point at Khao San Road in Bangkok at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Bangkok to Koh Phangan in the Gulf of Thailand with a combined bus and ferry ticket that takes you across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 14 hours before departure and requires just a few short stopovers in Surat Thani Town, Don Sak Pier and Koh Samui en route to pick up/drop off other transferring guests. About half the way, there will be something small to eat and drink, and you can refresh yourself.
Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of a convenient meeting point at Khao San Road in the touristic center of Bangkok at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Ride by Thai Sriram VIP coach with 36 reclining seats to Surat Thani and cruise further to Koh Phangan by Raja Ferry. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to the full moon party location at Haad Rin Beach.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
Inclusions for Bangkok To Koh Phangan On VIP Coach And High-Speed Ferry
- Food, snacks & drinking water
- Toilet on board the bus
- Transportation by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats and big ferry
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bangkok To Koh Phangan On VIP Coach And High-Speed Ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure
To board the bus you must show the printed ticket voucher to the staff
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC